The latest updates as we continue to monitor the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
June 11th, 2020 Update:
We have updated our "Touch-less Service" document to share the steps we are taking to ensure safety to everyone. See this document for details and guidelines.
May 22nd, 2020 Update:
We will begin to hold "Touch-less Services" Sunday, May 24th, 2020. See this document for details and guidelines for our current church services.
March 26th, 2020 Update:
We will be using Church Online Platform for online church services. This Sunday, March 29th, will be the first service. Please visit this link at 11:00 AM this Sunday for our sermon from Pastor Steve.
March 17th, 2020 Update:
We are definitely living in unusual times. If you were in church last week I mentioned that our response to the COVID-19 emergency that has been declared by our leaders would be changing as the situation required. I believe that we have a responsibility to act in accordance with the CDC and our President who have asked that no groups of 50 or more meet for the next 8 weeks. I am hoping and praying that this comes to an end prior to that, but absent any declaration of that we will not be holding live services on Sunday mornings for the duration of this emergency. As I write this note to you I have received an email from our Bishop who has instructed us to comply with the CDC as well.
I want you to know that we are working to be present in ways that we believe will be helpful and visible to you, your friends and family, and the community.
1. This Sunday we will have a service on Facebook, but it will be very basic as we learn how to make it work. I promise we will be working to improve that as we move along.
2. I am also planning some online/Facebook midweek connection times. Please watch our page to keep up with our latest changes and additions.
3. Please invite your friends to follow us on Facebook and help them make a connection with us that may be helpful during this time.
4. We also want to help as needed. If you have a need, I invite you to message me and I will do anything I can to help.
5. All of us need to be mindful of our neighbors. See to their needs as well as your own.
6. Continue to pray for an end to this virus and pray for our world, country, state, community and churches as we all go through this together.
I will be praying for you.
Pastor Steve Harshaw